Friday, November 30, 2007

Addictions, we all have one (or more)

In March of '06 I bought a motorcycle. When fall came that year, I thought I was gonna go crazy.

Ha, little did I know!

11 months later, I bought a new motorcycle then proceeded to put over 14.5K km since, go around the Cabot Trail, twice and put a new set of tires on.

I put the new steed to rest mid October, because frankly there are two things in the world that are stronger than my motorcycle addiction: my hands being congealed by the wind chill and my ... hum ... you know what ... resting on that frozen metal gas tank.

Its been more than a month since I fired that sweet six fifty cc v-twin of mine, enjoyed that kick in the arse low-end torque and sweet tractor sound. Sad part is, that usually is my answer to life, the universe and everything (42 doesn't do it any more).

Well now, I am left with XLII and believe me, it ain't cutting it.

I gotta find me a seasonal (read winter) addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment